We're busily planning for October, when the brightest minds in sustainability will commune in Austin to make new connections and collaborate toward creative solutions. But right now all eyes point to March, and if you're attending SXSW we've got plenty of things happening where you can discover innovation and network with fellow attendees. Two major interests of many in the SXSW community that correlate with SXSW Eco are clean technology and social good. The events below are centered on these topics and are also places where you can meet the SXSW Eco team and learn how you can participate in SXSW Eco 2014, from submitting a panel to launching your business.
- SXSW Eco Launch Party: Join us for our annual season launch party Saturday, March 8 at Blackheart Bar. (Film, Interactive, Gold or Platinum badge required)
- SXSW Eco Startup Speed Pitches: See the finalists from the SXSW Eco 2013 Startup Showcase pitch in Startup Village. (Interactive, Gold or Platinum badge required)
- Clean Energy Social presented by CleanTX and E.On: Following the Startup Speed Pitches, network with other energy buffs and professionals. (Interactive, Gold or Platinum badge required)
- SXSW Social Good Hub: Monday, March 10 unites attendees focused in social good for networking and collaborations. (Film, Interactive, Gold or Platinum badge required)
- SXSW Eco Meet Up: Connect with the eco staff and other attendees to learn what's in store for the 2014 season. (Film, Interactive, Gold or Platinum badge required)
- SXSW Social Good Row: Shop artisan products that take your dollar further at the Social Good Row in the Renegade Craft Fair: SXSW Edition. (Free and open to the public)
Register to attend SXSW today and join us at these and other events in March!
Photo by Allison Gibbons